Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have pertaining to the GGG Entrepreneur application. All applications go live on December 1st and will close on April 1st of each year.
Please read these FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) as they may answer quesions you have about Get Girls Going.
WHAT IS GET GIRLS GOING?
Get Girls Going is a 4-week summer program that empowers black teen girls to pursue entrepreneurship as a way to increase the participation of true leadership amongst black women. We create a space, sisterhood, and support system for black high school girls that otherwise do not have this in their lives. This organization is formulated to give girls the tools they need to take their life experiences and passions and channel that into creating a solution for problems they see prevalent in the world!
What does it mean to become a GGG Entrepreneur?
A GGG entrepreneur is someone who is motivated to make a difference for others. She must also be someone who is willing to communicate with others and is willing to explore the curiosities that come with problem solving and entrepreneurship. She should be very open to the relationship building with her mentor.
GGG Entrepreneur responsibilities:
- Creating a product or service that makes an impact/solves a problem
- Fulfilling all aspects and components of programming
- Must have 80% attendance for competition
- Must be enrolled in a high school
- Must be an upcoming junior or senior in high school
- Must have a passion for entrepreneurship and/or innovation
- Must be able to attend sessions, events, and field trips
GGG App. Contact
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have pertaining to the GGG Entrepreneur application via these contacts below.
All applications go live on December 1st and will close on April 1st of each year.